Adorable green 100% natural leather moccasin's with a beagle feature, hand-made with love and dedication by a professional third-generation shoe designer, come in sizing from 4 months through to 8 years.
They are designed to be incredibly soft and comfortable and meld around little feet, allowing free movement. You will notice all seams and edging are on the outside of the shoe to ensure no irritation against the skin. The width of the shoe is regulated with velcro which not only gives good ankle support but helps keep the booties on. Each pair comes with a beautifully warm wool insole which will keep tootsies very snug and a soft sole which is brilliant for indoor walking and recommended for kids up to 2 years of age. For older children, there is the option to have the shoe made with a rubber sole.
Size 1: 4 - 11 months old (11 cm. long 4.33")
Size 2: 7- 12 months old (12 cm. long or 4.72" )
Size 3: 10 - 16 months old (13 cm. long or 5.12" )
Size 4: 12 - 24 months old (14 cm. long or 5.5" )
Size 5: 14 - 36 months old (15 cm. long or 5.9" )
Size 6: 2 - 4 y.o. (16 cm. long or 6.3")
Size 7: 3 - 5 y.o. (17 cm. long or 6.7")
To determine foot size, measure from the end of the heel to the end of the thumb with foot stretched out and ADD +0.5-1 sm / 0.2- 0.4 inch to have the total shoe size you need. If Your baby is old enough to stand erect, you may have her or him stand on a sheet of paper and mark off the two ends with a pencil perpendicular to the sheet.
Hand wash in а cool water (30 °); Dry in a room temperature, avoid direct sunshine and heat
If sending as a present, we can gift wrap your shoes in a lovely shoe bag with ribbon and has a gift card printed with the recipient name and your message
This item ships from Bulgaria to :
Europe £ 4
Rest of World : £ 5
As your shoes are individually hand-crafted for you, they will take between 5-7 to produce. If delivery is within Europe, please allow up to 2 weeks from the date of placing your order to receiving your booties. If delivery is world-wide (outside of Europe) please allow up to a maximum of 3 weeks.
IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee delivery by a particular date or by a particular period. We will provide a tracking number for your delivery to check its status online.
Products already ordered and delivered may be returned or exchanged under the following provisions:
- when a defect is present: a torn stitch, a punchhole in the texture. Please, bear in mind that the nature of our slippers (entirely hand-made) presupposes that each little shoe differs slightly from the other, even in its own pair.
- when the product does not match its online store description. For example: You order slippers with a toggle, but receive a pair with velcro;
- when shoe size does not match the one designated in Your order: You checked size 19-20, but received 21-22;
- when there is a trade mark discrepancy.
You may return your ZeaZooKIds purchase within 30 days from day of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Please follow the instructions on how to determine exact size for your baby. If you have ordered a particular size which is identical to what is delivered to you but still would not fit your child, we shall not exchange the product for a new one. Always choose the longer than the shorter shoe length.
Who pays the delivery charges when you refund or want to exchange ZeaZooKIds product:
1) ZeaZooKIds bears the delivery charges when one of the provisions enumerated above occurs
2) The client bears the delivery charges in any other situations ( the size does not fit the kid, but responds to what was ordered, etc.)