• Select Currency ▼
    • GBP
    • USD
    • EUR
    • AUD
    • AED
    • CAD
    • CHF
    • HKD
    • SEK
    • JPY

Personalised My Side / Your Side Pillow Case Set

Be the first to review this product

These My Side / Your Side pillowcases divide the bed unfairly and disproportionately.
Personalised names, starting with the one on the left (as you look at the bed from the base) *
£35.00

Details

For the beloved bed-hogger in your life. One half is 75% of the bed, and the other a measly 25%. Bit of a must for Valentine's, anniversaries, wedding gifts and Christmas pressies.

The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.

Printed on rich Egyptian cotton pillocases using organic ink.  The pillow cases measure 50cm x 70cm.   Sold individually.

All products are wrapped in a fun stripy paper candy bag inside a mailing bag, with a thank you note.   If you are sending this as a gift and would like them wrapped in a printed canvas bag  (extra £1.50) please select the above box.

This item ships from UK to :

UK :  £3.50
UK Express (within 2 days) :   £6.90
Europe : £6
Rest of World  : £8

This product will be dispatched 1-3 days after receipt of your order.

Returns

We hope you are delighted with your purchase.   If you wish to return this item, please let us know by emailing us at hello@babatude.com within 7 days of receipt of your goods.  We will help arrange returns and a refund/exchange.  However please ensure that the item is still in a new, unworn and unused condition with the original garment tags still attached.  

No Reviews Found. Be the first to review this product


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Personalised My Side / Your Side Pillow Case Set

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price

* Required Fields

you may also like the following products

Initial BraceletChambers and Beau

£40.00

Blue and Red Pint DuoTwisted Twee

£32.00

Chalk And Cheese Pillowcase SetsTwisted Twee

£25.00